25.01.2013 - 25.02.2013 0 °C
Ive been back in the UK for month today and I can easily say it is too cold and boring here! It has been great to see my family but I am not in any position to think about settling down for too long at all.
My old work, NTR, gave me my job back that I quit to go travelling..they no it will only be for few months so I was extremely lucky that they had me back as most people are aware there are NO jobs around Lincoln! You have to wait 6 weeks to sign on...so NTR have enabled me to get a shared house near morrisons area which again I was extremely lucky to only have to sign in to a 3 month tenancy agreement. Lets be honest compared to some of the hostels Ive stayed in this is luxury!! I have a hole room to my self, a place to hang my clothes, a laptop etc but none of that is actually important when you think about it.
Spent the first week or so back with my dad in Southampton, then other 3 weeks in Lincoln. Been to Buxton for weekend to see my mum new lifestyle and Auntie Karen came over last weekend. Travelling and being away from family makes you realise how important they are to you thats for sure.
Plans for future =
- Apply for second year visa which the 88 days of farm work has been for. Lets just hope that immgration accept my application!
- Houseshare 3month contract ends beginning of May so end tenancy there
- finish job around end of April
- get flight back to Australia before my birthday... which hopefully you all no as 12th May!
This all depending on
- immigration - they could ask for more evidence or decline completely.
- How much money I manage to save up in couple of months.